Shorelinecity

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

How do they do it?

So there are a few things in this world that scare me and intrigue me at the same time. Sephora is one of them.

I always go there with the idea I will get what annoying thing I need and immediately leave. Instead I walk in and am like a deer in headlights. Somehow I am hypnotized by the order of these strange objects, I must
inspect every shiny thing and all the colors….look at all the colors…. ooooooo…….

Ultimately, I end up forking over $20 instead of the $4 originally planned.

Damn you Sephora, you win this round.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger hapabukbuk said...

only girly girls go to sephora! you are so a girly girl!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Shorelinecity said...

Yeah right girly girl Hapa, is that a spider next to you?

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

It's the bright lights, dude. They get me every time.

But I've pulled one over on them, by becoming so disoriented and allergic to all the scents that I become cranky and stagger out without buying anything. Take that, Sephora!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home