Shorelinecity

Monday, July 17, 2006

Fog horn, what?

Whitelightning invited me & Hapabukbuk out to visit with her mom in the Hamptons. Everything was great, the food, the beach, until I woke up in the middle of the night to a pulling and tugging motion around my legs.

Me: Whoa… what….huh…. What’s happening? What are you doing?

Hapabukbuk: I can’t sleep you are snoring.

Me: Huh?

Hapabukbuk: You sound like a fog horn.

Me: Wait! No way!

Hapabukbuk: I am going to sleep on the coach.

Me: Arrrrgghhh…..

And she did, taking all the covers with her.

As a back story you should know that 1 yr ago I went under the knife to correct a chronic sinus issue that caused migraines & ear infections. While the surgery alleviated me of both issues the side effect is I now snore. Well, at least according to Hapabukbuk.

For the remainder of the trip Whitelighning shared the room with me and stuck Hapabukbuk in another room all by herself out of fear our joined breathing patterns would keep her awake all night.

The drama…

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger hapabukbuk said...

let's not forget how absolutely offended you were that i would even say that you were snoring. you are ready to fight even in the midst of sleep!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home