Shorelinecity

Friday, September 29, 2006

Family Humor

My parents return form a 4 day holiday and while they were gone Gram organized and cleaned much of the house. The last order of business was the pile of mail.

While standing at the top of the stairs Gram becomes postmaster for about 1 min.

Gram: Hey do you want your mail?

Mom: Oh sure. (gets up and walks over to the stairs)

Gram: Here….(

She then throws the mail underhand and down the stairs where it hits the floor with a splat and spreads out like an oversized fan directly at my mother’s feet.

Mom: What the….well then.

My mother and I look at each other, mouths gaping, gram stands at the top of the stairs bent at the waist, laughing.

Seriously, I have to be adopted.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger hapabukbuk said...

that is so something i would do. i need to meet gram.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home